With my luck celebrating New Years wasn't the greatest. I had such a bad headache and so much pressure in my head, it was unbearable. I had to stay in bed all day. My parents had the same close family friends over like the past last few years, who are really great people. It was a bit disappointing that I couldn't really join and stayed in my room the whole time, but I tried looking on the bright side. I still ate a lot of good food, watched some New Years Eve celebration countdowns on TV, and opened some presents, all in the comfort of my own bed. I still have some pain today but at least its not as bad.
Happy New Year Everyone. May it be one with limited worry and fears, joy and love, and anything else that fills your heart's deepest desires. <3
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment