YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm back!

It has been a while since I wrote. I haven't had the energy and motivation with everything that has been going on, but I am slowly getting back on track. 2011 is almost over. I'm hoping the new year will be a lot better and I can start 2012 fresh as 2011 has not been the best year for me or my mom at all. In January I previously posted what had happened about 3 months apart to my mom and I. We both injured the arteries in our neck somehow. Exactly how that occurred still remains a mystery. We have to avoid pulling the neck or any sudden movements otherwise it hurts real bad, causes a headache and in worst cases more damage. Sometimes it even hurts just because of the changes in weather. I recently saw my neurologist and he said my arteries are more stable than before which is a bit more of a relief. It's hard because of how long it takes to fully heal and not much is known about it by doctors. Doesn't make going through daily life easy but I'm holding on.

Look for more posts from me soon as I will be writing and having more to share! :)

No comments: