Wouldn't it be so much easier if we all knew exactly what we were meant to do with our life the day we were born? A lot of us have very little idea of what to do with our lives, especially when we get to College. We want to choose the right path but then fear what if we end up choosing the wrong one? It's our life we're talking about. That is exactly what I'm afraid of. Not only is it tough picking the right classes for what major you're going for (If you even know your major.) there's also a price and you don't want your education going to waste. You don't want to go for just any major or degree. The worst is doing something in your life that you will completely hate and not get anything out of. Living your life to the fullest is when you feel like you're contributing something to the world and getting noticed for it. So how do we do that? I believe the first step is really getting to know yourself. What are your interests? Visualizing what you would be happy with then slowly trying to get there is the best way to start. Motivation and believing in yourself is always key. So do what you love and love what you do. Nothing more, nothing less. :)
Tomorrow I'm starting a new class at the campus closest to home because of the cold. It's way different than what I've been taking but I thought as long as it's interesting and I learn something it's all that matters.
Here's a description:
| This course introduces students to the study of myths, legends, and fairy tales from various cultures. Students will consider Greek, Norse, and Hindu mythology as well as Grimm’s fairy tales. The lasting power and influence of mythological themes and archetypal symbolism will be explored. |

2 comments:
This is great. :) i bet that class will be very interesting.
That class sounds great Elina! From talking to you i think you would do great entering into social work or psychology. A field like that where you can talk, understand and offer good advice because you have dealt with your own crap! I know i havent went to college yet because of finances and because I dont want to spend money on something i am not going to use. One of these days :D I figure i will likely get into psychology of some sort, possibly criminal. But for not the kids and stuff come first financially. We have our whole lives a head of us, no need to add more worry to the pile. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment